Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Mailbox Monday Plus...

I know it's been quite a while since I've posted regularly with any kind of schedule but since starting journaling daily again, following along with my friend, Dawn's journal prompts, I'm finally gotten the writing bug once more. Hopefully this will overflow into more regular blog posting--hopefully...I think I've relied on posting to Instagram to show what I've been up to lately, but it would be nice to blog about it all again.

So first, since I've been doing so much mail arting lately, I'm planning to post weekly Mailbox Monday updates with pictures of incoming and outgoing mail, and mail challenges like my proposed Month of Letters for February (still time to sign up and join in on the fun!) Incoming mail has been ridiculously slow. I've allowed for the holidays to be an excuse the past few weeks, but now that we are well into January I thought things would be picking up again, but they're not. I'm reconsidering the one snail mail group I've been a part of this past year and whether or not I'll continue with it for 2015. To not receive a fair response for mail sent out seems like maybe postage should be spent elsewhere for more productive responses. So, that's currently under consideration...But, first a quick peek at some postcards I'm prepping for February's Month of Letters:

One of these could be coming to your mailbox if you join the fun!
Hopefully I'll have more mail to share next week but I do have some Scripture doodles to post:







And these next two are just because I wanted to share:
Gorgeous Cooper's Hawk sitting in my dogwood tree looking for a tasty sparrow dinner...

I love a good moon shot.
Okay--that's all I have for today. Stay tuned for more later in the week. Thanks for popping by--have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I am catching up here...and so hoping for some time with you...after the thaw. I want to play with word art all day!

    ReplyDelete