Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Workin' On It Wednesday #2

I know, it's been quiet again around here lately. I've got an awful lot on my plate right at the moment and trying to keep up in the mornings as best I can, but some things fall by the wayside once in a while. I can't do it all! But I'll try to catch you all up right quick here this morning...

I had a lovely long day to myself yesterday. McBugga went to a friend's house after school and stayed for dinner, hubster had to work late, so I had ALL DAY to play!! I put on the coffee, pulled out my markers and doodled myself happy! I actually had quite a bit of catching up to do in my Scripture/prayer journal, so took care of that first:

This one has a beautiful story that I wanted to share...Need.More.Time.In.The.Day!





Spent the rest of the afternoon working on snail mail projects--got those halfway caught up, hope to get the remainder done today. My pile of things that need my attention keeps growing and I'm falling seriously behind, so much that I don't know where to begin to try to catch up...I've thought about trying to put down a daily schedule for each thing but it's a struggle just to prioritize. Such a vicious cycle!! Feeling overwhelmed which makes me get even less accomplished...It's frustrating losing my focus...

Anyway...on to health matters--I finally broke through my plateau and am down a pound a half from my lowest pre-plateau weight! Hallelujah! Working the Skinny Rules still, sticking to the letter and no fudging or slipping, and I've also joined in a Biggest Loser Challenge on SparkPeople which has been a lot of fun and great motivation. It's also one of those extra things on my plate taking up time and attention, but as long as it's working, I'm sticking with it!!

Heading out to go rowing later this morning, but first, time for breakfast and to get the guys up 'n out the door...Have a great Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment