Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Workin' On It Wednesday #6

Here I am, running late again...I actually almost skipped posting this week since I only had one pic as of this morning to share since I'd posted Friday. I don't get much, if any, arting done over the weekend--too many people around, too little time for me to play. But, I caught up a bit this morning since rowing was cancelled, and I thought I'd pop on here quick to share!

 
A couple Scripture doodles
 
 
 

A birthday card for a friend in our snail mail group
Since Pea appeared here the other day, it's only fair to post a couple pics of my Tucker love!
He gets annoyed if you take his picture too much...very modest dog. I luvz him!!
I've started a page in an art journal to begin Kel Rohlf's Soul Dare 28 Weeks of You (uh, me-haha!) I've also printed out Erin's new zendala dare from the Bright Owl, that hopefully I'll find a chance to play with as well this week...For now, it's lunch time! Off to make the soup! Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment