Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pics from the Day

We've had just a really great day. It started with an early morning row at seven-thirty, saw eight little seals while we were out. Came home and ran a couple errands, then off to lunch at my favorite Fairhaven Diner, Jake's--best chowder, hands down. I love that place! So while we were in the area, hubby drove us to Fort Phoenix so I could get a little beach break--yeah, I get to row all the time but we leave from the docks and I just really need a good beach fix once in a while--surf, sand, seagulls...the essence of life...
 
 
Bug in the low tide, Butler Flats way out in the distance...


I love seagulls

Ice on the rocks
 
Then! As we were driving home, we stayed down along the river and came across this flock of swans...we'd never seen so many swans together at once! Bill thinks there were close to fifty on the water...
 


 
Back out rowing tomorrow--I hope...we may or may not get some snow tonight, but as long as it's warm enough we can always head out! Life is good :)

Until next time...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment