current time: 7:12am
on the menu: Butternut Squash Soup with Chicken--mmm good!
out the window: Melting snow and puddles on the patio
reading: Starting Whispers of Hope by Beth Moore this morning with my friend Dawn over at Beneath the Surface: Breath of Faith. So excited for this 10 weeks of devotional prayer study--just what the doctor ordered!
listening: Speak Life by TobyMac
watching: Under the Gunn--I'm hoping that now that the mentors have their designers the show will take off. I love Tim and all three of the mentors, the show has great potential but the first two episodes were slow and almost painful...Let's have some designer drama!!
- New beginnings-with this blog, co-posting with my friend Melissa's blog, reflecting on a new direction-and FOCUS!
- Seagulls and snow--still my favorite combination!
- My first acceptance to do a review of some sketchbooks (coming soon over at Melissa's!)
- A company that really, really appreciates my hubby
- Fun surprising friends with mail love
- A freezer full of homemade soup--I feel all cozy just thinking about it!
- Family Bowling Night tonight! Let the craziness commence!
I retweet Ann Voskamp's blog posts quite often but this one last week spoke straight to the very core of my soul...
I wish I had more to share for Around and About but I was rather unprepared and hope to pay better attention for next week! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and until next time--xoxo