Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Scattered Life Collective

I've been wanting to do a 'currently' post lately and since these Scattered Life Collective posts were some of my favorites from the old blog, I definitely want to continue them here and link up with Cynthia over at Spirit Uncaged. And away we go!

current time: 7:12am

on the menu: Butternut Squash Soup with Chicken--mmm good!

out the window: Melting snow and puddles on the patio

reading: Starting Whispers of Hope by Beth Moore this morning with my friend Dawn over at Beneath the Surface: Breath of Faith. So excited for this 10 weeks of devotional prayer study--just what the doctor ordered!

listening: Speak Life by TobyMac



watching: Under the Gunn--I'm hoping that now that the mentors have their designers the show will take off. I love Tim and all three of the mentors, the show has great potential but the first two episodes were slow and almost painful...Let's have some designer drama!!




 
good things: 
  • New beginnings-with this blog, co-posting with my friend Melissa's blog, reflecting on a new direction-and FOCUS!
  • Seagulls and snow--still my favorite combination!
  • My first acceptance to do a review of some sketchbooks (coming soon over at Melissa's!)
  • A company that really, really appreciates my hubby
  • Fun surprising friends with mail love
  • A freezer full of homemade soup--I feel all cozy just thinking about it!
  • Family Bowling Night tonight! Let the craziness commence!
Around and About

I retweet Ann Voskamp's blog posts quite often but this one last week spoke straight to the very core of my soul...

I wish I had more to share for Around and About but I was rather unprepared and hope to pay better attention for next week! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and until next time--xoxo


Timeline_Cover_doNotRename58             

No comments:

Post a Comment