on the menu: Mushroom Barley Soup for lunch, Cod with a Cucumber/Radish Salad for dinner
out the window: Lots of snow and ice
reading: (still) George RR Martin's A Dance with Dragons--I'm so afraid to get to the end!! I don't want to have to wait for Winds of Winter!! And totally have an all time favorite fiction moment: Dany flying away from the fighting pits riding Drogon--my heart just soared away with her!! Aaahhh!!
Watching: Downton Abbey--oh please let Edith find Michael!!
- Rowing. I didn't think we'd actually go out yesterday morning at 14 degrees and a windchill of 2, but we did! Seals were EVERYWHERE! It was so amazing. Back out later this morning--at least it should be in the twenties :)
- A trip to Braintree to get my eyes checked--yeah, gettin' the progressive bifocals so I can see to work on my arts
- Lunch at Hingham Beer Works sitting right next to Hingham Shipyard--so beautiful
- Walking out on Long Pond. I never walked out on an iced over pond--kinda scary but so cool!
- Ezekiel bread-and Market Basket has it!
- Market Basket
20 of the Most Unbelievably Beautiful Places on Earth just.wow...
And this: Artist Spends Up to 8 Hours on Beautiful Sand Paintings That Will Be Swept Away by the Wind
All right--the hubster's up and wants on to play. Have a fantastic Sunday, whether you're watching Downton, the Dead, or Beatlemania tonight--gonna be a fight for the remote!!
Until next time...