Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

This Week

Just wanted to post a few pics of the Scripture doodles I've been doing in my prayer journal along with the Whispers of Hope group:




 
This is exactly what I wanted to be doing before I got side tracked playing with zentangle, so I'm really enjoying watching the journal fill up with prayer and Scripture doodles
Smiley

And a quick page from my Draw Your Awesome Year journal as well...
Almost done with the 'lessons', so I'll pick up with Joanne's Draw Your Awesome Life once I'm all caught up.
 
Hope everyone is having a great weekend--until next time...
xoxo
Smiley
 

http://joannezsharpe.blogspot.com/
 

1 comment:

  1. You bless me! I love these!!!! I also appreciate the e-mail with coaching. So looking forward to spending some time together, soon! Meanwhile...love these beauties. Your creativity and creative spirit bless me! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete